Family home with history!
Extraordinarily stately, detached villa in the middle of the village, yet with unobstructed views to the front and rear. This former rectory has a beautiful, spacious west-facing garden with a monumental city wall. The garden is located along a continuous waterway and has a jetty/terrace.
The villa has been renovated in a stylish and tasteful way, using high-quality materials. It has several rooms on the ground floor, making a home practice a good option.
Space for parking on private property.
Ideal location in relation to Schiphol, the dunes and the beach!
Building year: 1873. Living area: 286m². Content: 1165m³. Plot: 1303m².
Entrance, vestibule, spacious hall with toilet, double doors to the large, light living room with underfloor heating, (electric) fireplace in the seating area and fireplace in the kitchen. The kitchen is in open connection with the living room and had various modern, high-quality appliances. From the corner at the rear, with doors opening onto the garden, there is access to the spacious basement (with headroom) and access to the storage room, office space and toilet.
The office room has high ceilings, double doors and a private entrance. Atmospheric covered terrace with lighting and audio system.
Stylish staircase with landing steps to…
Landing, master bedroom at the rear that doubles as a walk-in closet, large bedroom at the front, spacious bathroom with bath, double sink, rain shower, toilet and bidet. Laundry and ironing room with balcony.
Spacious landing, two bedrooms, bathroom with rain shower and double sink, separate toilet, storage room for central heating options.
• Very suitable as a family home!
• 40-meter-deep west-facing back garden!
• Beautiful location overlooking the park De Hoftuin.
• Located along a continuous waterway.
• Painted in 2016.
• Audio system throughout the entire house.
• Located in the cosy centre of Hillegom, with elementary and secondary schools within biking distance.
• Good public transportation options: NS train station, good bus connections to Amsterdam, Haarlem and The Hague.