Detached house with beautiful garden and separate guest quarters situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. Unique location in Naarden Vesting, on the inner canal along the quayside where a terrace can be created via a staircase. You can moor a boat just in front of the house and a parking place is available for rent in the garage opposite.
• Large pantry
• Guest lavatory with washbasin
• Spacious living/dining room with French doors to the garden
• Open kitchen with built-in appliances and French doors to the garden
• Utility room with separate entrance, laundry connections, cloakroom, and storage
• Enormous bedroom (formerly 2 rooms) with wall of fitted wardrobes and French doors to big balcony
• Bathroom with shower, double washbasin, and w.c.
• Living room/bedroom
• Shower room with washbasin and w.c.
Beautiful secluded and very private garden with shed
Truly unique position on the border of Naarden Vesting, ideal for those seeking the conviviality of town living combined with a quiet residential environment.
Just a stone's throw from the Grote Kerk, Marktstraat, playground, jeu de boules court, and charming local high street with cafes, restaurants, and even the smallest Albert Heijn supermarket in the country. There is also an open air market every Saturday on the nearby Promersplein. A mere 500 steps away is the most beautiful "back garden" in The Netherlands: the Vestingwallen (fortress ramparts), an outdoor paradise featuring walking and cycle paths, sledding in winter, and picnicking, swimming, and boating in the summer.
Living area 125m², 434m³
Guest quarters 8.9m²
Plot size 242m²
Asking price € 839.000,- k.k. (buyer pays closing costs)