Beautiful monumental mansion on a lovely and peaceful location in the city center, with a sunny backyard
This lovely mansion in the city brings together a number of features that makes this object really special – even in Leiden – such as:
- An entire building with a living area and a (wine) cellar of no less than 277 m2.
- A wonderful, sunny and beautifully landscaped garden of about 110 m2 with several places to sit in the sun and shade. In the back, the garden is even about 11 meters wide.
- No less than 4 windows wide! Inside, that translates into a width of about 7 meters.
- A recently built extension with a dining kitchen; you can slide these open all the way during the summer so inside also becomes outside!
- The entire building has been maintained very well, almost entirely fitted with insulated glazing, with a renewed and insulated hood, and fitted with 12 solar panels.
- A lovely, quiet place to live and yet, right in the city center. To the right are office buildings of the Rijksmuseum, and the neighbors to the left are private person residents.
- In general, it is easy to find parking space on the Papengracht (street); a permit will only cost about 160 euros per year.
For the layout of the house, please refer to the floor plans available. The owner of this mansion has divided the house in such a way that it is possible to sublet or use several independent units. At the moment, the house has no less than 5 bathrooms and multiple kitchenettes/kitchens. In addition, it has a tasteful living room on the garden side, and the beautiful and light dining kitchen, which is practically almost in the garden itself.
All in all, a house worth a visit to get a good and full impression of the place. We believe you will definitely not be disappointed!
Interested in this house? Get your own Dutch Association of Estate Agents (NVM) purchasing realtor involved. Your NVM purchasing realtor will represent your interests, and they will save you a lot of time, money, and worries.
You can find addresses of NVM purchasing realtors in the region on Funda.