Nassaulan 7, Oegstgeest
Unique detached villa located in Oud Oegstgeest, on over 600 m2 of private land.
The 'Oranjepark' of Oegstgeest is known as one of the most popular neighbourhoods of Oegstgeest, most importantly because of its green character and the charming 1920s and 1930s houses. In this part of Oegstgeest, however, there are only a few detached houses to be found and even fewer houses with a really spacious living area and a large plot of land.
This beautiful residence combines a large number of features, making the qualification 'unique' most applicable here:
- The house has been completely architecturally renovated and rebuilt in 2011/2012. In doing so, the living area has increased from approx. 220 m2 to approx. 325 m2.
- The renovation work spared no expenses, and only the highest quality materials have been used.
- A gazebo (also architect-designed) was built containing a storage room and a lovely garden room with a bathroom which can be used as an office or as a (bed)room.
- The garden, designed by Ruud Aanhane, is a feast for the eyes with the swimming pond, the outdoor kitchen and the sunny terrace immediately standing out, and does full justice to the monumental beech tree.
For the layout and an impression, please refer to the floor plan drawings and the photographs.
Only a visit can provide a complete picture of this beautiful residence.
Some (of the many) other special features of this house are:
- the house is equipped with a water pressure booster and a water softener
- including home automation, built-in speakers, Internet cabling throughout the entire house, automatically operated window coverings and automatic awnings provide even greater convenience
- the entire ground floor and bathroom on the first floor are equipped with underfloor heating
- the house is excellently insulated and fully equipped with double glazing (HR ++?)
- the garden is equipped with an automatic access gate and automatic garden irrigation
In short, in Oegstgeester-eyes, this is a unique residence in a prime location. Definitely worth your visit.
Interested in this property? Involve your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and trouble.
You can find the addresses of fellow local NVM estate agents on Funda.